Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Post your Resume for Employers to Search

I have been working on a way to get our resumes posted so that recruiters can easily access them. My recommendation is to post on Craigslist, do not include your name or phone number in the resume and use the anonymizer at the bottom for your contact email.

Once you have posted it, copy the link in the browser window, add a comment to this post with a Title such as: A/P Manager with Fifteen years of experience and paste the link in the comment window. Once it is posted recruiters/employers can review resumes that might be of interest. Call me with any questions. This is a trial run so we may have complications.

I am forwarding the blog to every recruiter, company and HR organization I can think of for their review. Please continue to forward so as many people as possible have chance to post their resumes.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Coggins said...

You may access my resume at the following link:

https://post.craigslist.org/atl/R/res/none/x/NlMcboWU9QgN1PCY/c9m5k